Receptionist - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in North Las Vegas, NV
As an insurance account representative with Jared Burgess State Farm, you will generate the kind of exceptional client experiences that reinforce the growth of a successful insurance agency. Your attention to detail, customer service skills, and desire to help people make you an ideal fit. You will enhance your career while resolving customer inquiries, coordinating with other agency team members, and anticipating the needs of the community members you support.
We look forward to connecting with you if you are the ideal customer-focused and empathetic team member we are searching for. We anticipate internal growth opportunities for especially driven and sales-minded candidates.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls (They should have exceptional communication, organizational and multi-tasking skill)
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- **Receptionist is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the front desk and main entrance**
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs (IF NEEDED)
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers as needed.
- Use exemplary communication to efficiently meet the needs of customers while promoting the development of our business.
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to effectively relate to a customer, answer their questions, and anticipate their needs.
- Excellent communication skills to assist customers and coordinate with other agency team members
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Able to obtain property and casualty license or already have it
- Able to obtain life and health license or already have it
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Health benefits
- Valuable career-building experience
Compensation $30,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none